Posted By Communications
Evacuation & Disaster Planning for Caregivers of those Requiring Special Assistance
Date(s) - 08/29/2019
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Adult & Aging/Emerald Room
Learn preparedness and evacuation techniques from Inspector Debbie Vanek of the San Ramon Valley Fire Department who has been training RCFEs in the bay area on emergency preparedness and response for over 10 years.
- Learn new AB 3098 requirements as of January 1, 2019 and best practices in emergency and disaster preparedness
- Practice a variety of evacuation techniques
- Review sample planning documents and personalize your own plan
- Learn how to conduct a comprehensive and safe fire drill
- Connect with others in your community serving frail or vulnerable populations.
IHSS Caregivers get a $25 training incentive in cash if they:
- Register at least 7 days before the class.
- Arrive on time
- Complete the class